Terms and Conditions for Expressions of Interest for GO FASHION SHOW 2021
- Applications close on date supplied in the application and Expressions of Interest (EOI) submitted after the closing date will not be considered unless extenuating circumstances prevail, as determined by the GO Fashion Show.
- GO Fashion Show has overall responsibility for the delivery of the event and maintains creative, directional, and conceptual control of all event components.
- Acknowledgment of receipt of your EOI does not guarantee acceptance of your application or any individual, group, association, or business on the program. Acceptance into the program is at the sole discretion of the GO Fashion Show.
- Successful applicants will be issued a letter of acceptance and/or an email confirmation, outlining all event details and requirements associated with the show.
- Priority for acceptance into the GO Fashion Show program will be given to individuals and businesses who meet the selection criteria listed in the application.
- All activities must take place (Sunday 10th October)
- All types of businesses, community groups, and individuals can express interest in being a part of the show.
- GO Fashion Show reserves the right to reject an event, individual, group, association, or business where:
- there is a conflict of interest with objectives, partners, or sponsors
- there is no adequate evidence to show that the individual, group, association, or business will deliver to the quality standard expected by the event
- the EOI does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or requirements of the show
- the EOI is from or is about, a promotional offer, retail discount, competition, marketing campaign, or online business/initiative.
- Financial assistance is not available to any individual, group, association, or business applying through this EOI process.
- All successful applicants are solely responsible for guaranteeing the delivery of a successful event. The GO Fashion Show will be indemnified for any responsibility for third-party event activity.
- Successful applicants with the prior approval of the GO Fashion Show must agree to:
- use the GO Fashion Show 2021 logo (minimum) on all event communications and promotions relating to participation in the event.
- display GO Fashion Show promotional material.
- encourage ticket sales through their own marketing and social media platforms
- participate in official event research conducted by GO Fashion Show during and post-event if necessary
- comply with GO Fashion Show photography and videography guidelines
- By completing this EOI and agreeing to the terms and conditions who are agreeing to receive communications in regards to GO Fashion Show programming opportunities.
GO FASHION SHOW – OCTOBER 10th 2021
GO Fashion Show is designed to position Albury Wodonga as a fashion destination in regional Australia and is renowned for supporting emerging, independent, and established designers and brands while driving retail sales within the city.
GO Fashion Show connects runway to retail with every look featured in the runways available for purchase from retailers.
GO Fashion Show is proud to own, fund, and deliver a new catwalk to support the city’s vibrant fashion and retail community.
The 2021 event will be designed with city reactivation in mind and will include a mix of physical and digital elements.
These will be delivered in line with appropriate government recommendations and restrictions for COVIDSafe practice at the time. Designers are encouraged to showcase season-less, evergreen collections to support a more sustainable future.
GO Fashion Show invites creative thinkers from all facets of the fashion industry to express their interest in being a part of the 2021 program.
The program includes:
Runways – Established and emerging designers showcasing their collections in some of the city’s most premium, edgy and iconic spaces.
Pop-up stores – Established and emerging designers, fashion organisations, and retail brands showcasing their collections in pop-up stores on-site & in Albury Wodonga.
Independent partner events – Activating the city with pre-launch fashion events.
WHEN APPLYING BELOW PLEASE ANSWER:
1. WHAT CATEGORIES YOU WISH TO ENTER:
- EVENING/RED CARPET WEARS
- WEDDING ATTIRE
- CASUAL/ DAY WEARS
- SPRING RACING
- WEARABLE ART
- TRADITIONAL / CULTURAL WEARS
2. HOW MANY CATEGORIES DO YOU WISH TO ENTER
3. HOW MANY PIECES IN EACH CATEGORY
4. HOW MANY YEARS IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY (WE ACCEPT STUDENTS & EMERGING DESIGNERS & NEW RETAILERS)
5. YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS TO YOUR PAGE OR VISUALS
6. YOUR VISION FOR YOUR RANGE (HAIR/MAKEUP)